Tarot Pendant Necklace
What does the future hold for you?
These cute and quirky tarot card necklaces can tell you all about it!
The pendants are made of sterling silver or gold plated brass and come in a variety of styles.
- The Moon - The moon is known for it's calming and balancing powers.
- The Sun - Positivity, optimism, freedom and fun.
- The Star - Reconnecting one's soul with the divine.
- The World - For travel and adventure lovers, or someone special looking for direction.
- Fortune - The hamsa hand design represents protection to those who wear it.
- Strength - Representing Inner strength our spirit's ability to overcome any obstacle.
- Heart - Emotional release & opportuntity to grow and develop from your pain, grief or loss.
- Wisdom - You requires balance and patience and implies that you have a clear vision and know what you want to achieve.
Choose the one that speaks to your heart or perhaps wear a couple together for a layered look.
Chain length - can be worn at 41cm (16") or 46cm (18") pendant - length 2cm.
How to Care for Your Plated Jewelry
- Apply cosmetics, hair products, lotions, perfumes and powders PRIOR to putting on your jewelry.
- Prevent your piece from being exposed to moisture.
- Remove your pieces before showering, swimming, sunbathing and exercising.
- Prevent damage and breakage by removing your jewelry at bedtime.
- Keep all wearable pieces of out of direct sunlight.
- Metals may tarnish over time due to oxygen and natural body oils. This does not warrant a case for returns.
- To reduce tarnishing, store jewelry in a sealed bag or box in a dry, dark place.
- Always handle with care.